THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

29.12.08

RockPop star...everything is still a blur

My first post is about...music

I want to write about the song Blur, by britney...dont close the window, im not a britney fan, but i like this song...just this song, REALLY.

Why?...the thing I hated the most about ms spears (beside her voice) was her bubbly image of a immaculate virgin that could do no wrong, all dressed up in pink and mashmallows, etc...a doll basically.

Then the meltdown came and she gained a bit of rockstar groove, but all in an uncool way, making rockstars look like ...britney?? (britney= annoying voice+ little musical talent+ shallow songs+hot body)

Then this song reached my ears and i have to say, im liking the image projected here. the song is about her real life, no soothing words or happy beats, just a regular day before her recovery.

it goes like this...

Turn the lights out,
This shit is way too fucking bright,
Wanna poke my eyes out,
If you wanna mess with my eyesight,
Just let me get my head right,
Where the hell am I?
Who are you? What'd we do last night? Hey, Yeah, Yeah (x2)

(Chorus)
Can't remember what I did last night,
Maybe I shouldn't have given in,
But I just couldn't fight.
Hope I didn't but I think I might've,
Everything, everything is still a blur

This is a real artist , this is the american dream turned into flesh, this is how fame looks like without makeup, this is being famous and the only way to deal with it alone, cant believe that fame was so well drawn by britney...never thought i'd say that...wont happen again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLdxf2EC4I&feature=related

listen and judge...

0 comentarios: